Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Welcome to My Boy Scout Blog!


Hello. My name is Thomas. I am 12 years old, and I have been a Scout since I was in first grade. The reason I am writing this blog is so I can earn a computer merit badge in Boy Scouts. I have a merit badge midway coming up this Saturday, so I have a lot to do.

In Scouts, lots of weekends we go camping. In the summer, we do a five day camp to Cayuna. My favorite part is kayaking. I also love that you can go fishing, and I bought a fishing pole, a mini foot rest, and lots of candy at a store inside Camp Cayuna. We are selling wreaths as a fundraiser so we can go camping more. We sold out all the wreaths right away.

At our meeting last Tuesday, we took a quiz that was talking, not writing. The quiz was on the history of Boy Scouts and knotting. My patrol got second place out of the four patrols, although there was a tie for third between two patrols.

No comments:

Post a Comment